Case Technology provides highly experienced project managers with the leadership capabilities to successfully guide, manage, and support high-visibility initiatives with a focus on business outcomes, and not only job completion.
Case Technology provides Project Management Services to represent Client’s interests in every step involved in Project Delivery, from Requirement Analysis and precise Scoping, to Project commissioning and Handover, using best practices that are consistent with the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) methodology, while handling interaction and communication with different stakeholders and contractors of the project.
Case Technology has the flexibility and talent to accommodate any scale of IT projects to complete on time. Our project managers and consultants are skilled in conducting rapid diagnosis of problems, instituting course corrections, and bringing projects back on track.
Trust Case Technology in managing your IT Projects
Our Project Management Services includes the following:
- Requirement analysis and scoping ICT projects
- Project Life-Cycle Development, Management and Control
- Research and Development related to technology and service deliverables
- Risk analysis, Cost analysis, Estimates and Financial Control
- Roles and Responsibility Planning
- Administration and documentation control
- Implementation planning & project procedure scheduling.
- Time frame planning
- Utilization of technical resources
- Coordination of management & progress meetings
- Quality control, Training & Skills transfer
- Technical documentation
- Project Commissioning and Handover